for Automotive Suppliers
It is ESTEQ’s pleasure to invite you and your industry colleagues to an NX TechBreakfast. The focus on this event will be how NX® can address the requirements of the Automotive industry in the areas of CAD, CAM and CAE, whether or not the source data is NX® or Catia®.
With many of our local OEMs such as Nissan, Daimler, and Isuzu using NX this requirement is already being felt by the supply base, however nobody has the time or money to run multiple CAD systems and so we would like to show you how NX can address those requirements but also enable you to fulfil the requirements to import and work with Catia® data in a single system.
8:00-8:30 | Coffee and Registration
8:30-9:00 | NX and the Automotive Industry
9:00-9:30 | NX Technical session
9:30-10:30 | Breakfast
10:30-11:30 | NX Technical session
11:30-12:00 | Questions and Closing
Topics of the Technical Sessions
- Import of Catia® CAD data directly into NX
- Optimization and editing of imported featureless geometry
- Using curve and surfacing tools to design associative press tooling
- Creating associative tool paths for machining the tool face
- Perform an associative finite element analysis on final pressed part
- Showcase master-model concept through the CAD, CAM and CAE