Industrial Accelerometers & Switches
Vibration switches can protect your machines by triggering an alarm or shutting it down when vibration exceeds a certain threshold. It will sense vibration due to faults like imbalance, misalignment, worn bearings, looseness, cracked gears or lack of lubrication. IMI sensors have a selection of mechanical and electronic vibration switches that can be used in a variety of applications and installations.
- Provides ongoing protection for machinery
- Single or dual relay versions
- Reacts to velocity, acceleration, or displacement
- Prevent false trips with adjustable time delays
- Works with PLC, DCS and SCADA systems for data trending