A Hands-on Workshop to take a reliability/maintenance engineer through the process of a RAM (Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability) Analysis. Bring your Laptop to participate.
The objective would be for attendees to leave with a greater understanding of how to approach an ever growing engineering requirement within process companies.
The agenda would cover:
- An Overview of Reliability Engineering
- Basics of Weibull Analysis
- Case Study – Oil Refinery Subsystems
- Basics of RAM Analysis
- Reliability Metrics
- Applications to Maintenance and Repair Engineers
- Case Study – Radar System
|COST||Free of Charge|
|DATE||17 May 2017|
|TIME||08:30 for 09:00 – 16:00|
Registration is now closed…
At ESTEQ we partner with our customers to create business success through engineering technology.
For more information about what we do, visit www.esteq.co.za