ESTEQ invites you and your colleagues to an exclusive Basler Vision Mini-TechDay. Lars Brinkmann from Basler, Germany will be presenting on visioning technologies in the market today.
The following topics will be covered:
- Visioning Hardware & Accessories
- Image Processing
- Typical Visioning applications:
- Factory Automation – Machine/Computer visioning
- Medical & Life Science – Modem digital image recording
- Traffic & Transportation – Traffic flow and control, including tunnels monitoring
- Retail – Self-check-out, systems, reverse vending machines, and ATMs.
- General – Vision inspection systems for electronics, semiconductor, robotics & food etc.
*Please note that this is a free event, however, charges may apply for non-attendance
08:45 | Registration
09:15 | Welcoming, Elton Murison – ESTEQ
09:30 | What is a Visioning System & Why Basler, Lars Brinkmann – BASLER
10:00 | Vision Trends & Innovations in Vision, Lars Brinkmann – BASLER
10:15 | Coffee & tea, Networking
10:30 | What’s new at BASLER? Lars Brinkmann – BASLER
11:15 | It’s not only about the camera, Lars Brinkmann – BASLER
11:45 | Quick introduction to Adaptive Vision, Stewart Chaperon/ Dylan Naidu – ESTEQ
12:15 | Completing the Vision Solution, Elton Murison – ESTEQ
12:15 | Lunch, Networking