IDT cameras are top of range when it comes to high-speed imaging. They also offer an array of connectivity tools that allow you to power, control, synchronize, and trigger multiple IDT Cameras simultaneously. The use of each camera is enhancedand accentuated by their user-friendly software. The software provides an intuitive control interface for set up and operation of a single camera or multiple cameras via wireless synchronization. IDT software taps the full potential of the rich feature sets of each camera.
High-speed cameras for the most demanding environments...
High-speed cameras for the most demanding environments
The OS SERIES, a new range of high-speed cameras, was designed for the most demanding environments. It has a wide range data bus, enabling it to achieve a very high frame rate. The OS SERIES is very compact and has a variety of mounts.
Features of the OS SERIES:
- Optional Solid-state, non-volatile memory.
- Temperature range from -40˚C to 50˚C.
- Compact design.
- Shock: 200G/ Vibration: 40G.
- HDSDI optional.
- Standard C-mount, optional F adaptor.
Benefits of the OS SERIES:
- High capacity to store images.
- Suitable for use in extreme and rugged environments.
- Can adapt to any environment.
- Selection of multiple mounts.
- Live High Definition playback.