With South Africa`s minerals and mining resources, it may seem that the Mining and Processing industry doesn`t have many issues to solve. To compete globally, actually increase the level of innovation, requirements and faster to market needs.
The Mining and Processing Industry is facing challenging times due to the increasing global mining, the previous non-mining countries that discovered minerals and resources, and the ever-expanding need to work with partners and allies across the globe. Couple this with the challenges of developing and managing complex IT programs with government oversight reporting while under severe budget constraints; the need for secure knowledge management and collaboration backbones become apparent.
Solutions for the Mining & Process industry include:
- Assembly & part stress
- Composites modeling & failure analysis
- conduction, radiation)
- Controls system modeling & analysis
- Conveying equipment simulation
- Design optimization
- Drop and impact testing
- Durability & fatigue analysis
- Durability “hot spot” predictions
- Global-local shock analysis
- Ground vibration testing (GVT)
- Hydraulics & pneumatics simulation
- Material handling simulation
- Motion analysis for mechanisms & systems
- Noise & vibration analysis
- Process automation
- Pump modeling & analysis
- Strength tests (stress and strain)
- Thermal analysis (convection, (convection, conduction, radiation)
- Thermal performance
- Vibration analysis
ESTEQ provides value for the mining and process industry with tools and expertise that focus on the challenges at hand.
By providing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), ESTEQ can help to meet the demands of the coming decades. Starting down the path of implementing PLM solutions may at first seem like a daunting task, but your opinion may change after speaking with one of our specialists.