Today’s most forward-thinking aerospace and defense companies are building global innovation networks that enable them to continuously improve their products and processes – and organize their value chains so that innovation can flourish. By uniting distributed value chains at every level, global innovation networks enable enterprises to “design anywhere, build anywhere and support anywhere.”
The Aerospace & Defense industry faces enormous challenges: mission critical products, limited physical prototyping, complex "system of systems" engineering, and widespread loss of engineering knowledge as experts retire, among others.
Solutions for Aerospace & Defense include:
- Ground vibration testing (GVT)
- Internal & external loads
- Bird strike & ingestion
- Assembly & part stress ("loads to notes")
- Vehicle ditching (water, ground)
- Aeroelastic static, gust & flutter simulation
- Ballistics & weapons simulation
- Large scale vehicle assembly modeling
- Rotor dynamics
- Kinematic simulation of landing gear & wing flaps
- Aircraft tie-down load analysis
- Random vibration within space vehicles
- Orbital heating
- Tracked vehicle simulation
- Composites modeling & failure analysis
- Materials management
In Aerospace and Defense, accuracy is everything. From improving productivity and quality to reducing timelines, accuracy is essential to success. ESTEQ helps you streamline processes and information, helping reduce costs, eliminate errors, and get you to market sooner than you imagined.
Contact ESTEQ for more on solutions in the Aerospace & Defense Industry.