Copyright © 2012 ESTEQ Group Pty Ltd-All Rights Reserved.
The web sites www.esteq.co.za is intended for use by ESTEQ Group's ("ESTEQ") customers and other business partners.
You may cite or refer to the information in www.esteq.co.za in online services, or other media, but except as provided below, you may not reproduce or distribute such information in whole or in part without the prior written permission of ESTEQ.
You may print, reproduce and use the information in, and retrieve files containing software or images from, www.esteq.co.za for non-commercial, personal, or educational purposes only, provided that you (i) do not modify such information, and (ii) include any copyright notice originally included with such information and this notice in all such copies.
The information and data included in www.esteq.co.za have been compiled by ESTEQ from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice from ESTEQ. ESTEQ makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequecy of such information and data.
ESTEQ SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO www.esteq.co.za OR YOUR USE THEREOF, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ESTEQ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF www.esteq.co.za, OR THE INFORMATION HEREIN.
Please note for Training Purposes:
- Registration forms needs to be submitted at least two weeks before the start of a course!
- Our course schedule gets updated on a regular basis. Visit often for the latest changes.
- Bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis. Bookings will only be considered as "confirmed" once the completed registration form as well as proof of payment have been received.
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances ESTEQ reserve the right to cancel the course, in which case all fees will be reimbursed in full.
- Cancellation of enrolment will be subject to a 15% handling fee. No refunds will be made however, substitutions will be accepted.
- Attendance without payment will not be permitted.